Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.2 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorSheila
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2016

I have found that I am highly allergic to palm oil, which is. Shoved into every biscuit on the shelves. My heart rate goes up, I am super agitated - constantly moving legs etc. Head spins.
    Although when I have a home made biscuit with only flour sugar butter , I don't get the. Spinning head reaction.
    Does anyone else have a problem, with palm oil.
    • CommentAuthorAvatar
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2017

I also do poorly with palm oil; tinnitus, severe fatigue, and brain fog are my main problems with it.
    • CommentAuthorSheila
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2017

Hi Avatar, I have since found out that the nervous tension I feel sometimes, which is a horrible sensation spreading across front of shoulder blades happens after taking supplements.
    It's the same sensation as the palm oil reaction.
    NOW - all tablets contain magnesium steatite - which I have since found out is mostly derived from palm oil !!!!!!!!!
    I have always stated on this forum that the more tablets I take the more I'll I become !
    Instinct only ! - tells me that this is true surely.
    I have never known anyone on this forum to be healed. Myself included.
    In spite of eating organically, never smoking or drinking.... I was still having all sorts of allergies.
    But I was - Still taking supplements to "help" my allergies.

I am now going to stop pill popping immediately and will report back.

I also think silicon dioxide has the same side effect.
    I hardly use palm oil..
    • CommentAuthorSheila
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2017

Well having come off ALL tablet supplements. My awful nervous (hard to describe) feeling across front of upper chest area. Have gone completely.
    I think it was all the chemical "additives" they put into their "cure".
    I take magnesium via Epsom salts or Anrews salts, and flaxseed oil - not in capsules - just liquids, and milk thistle liquid.
    • CommentAuthorwutamess
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2017

Good to hear Sheila!

Be Blessed
    Wutamess
    • CommentAuthorTalismanJ
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2017

I've had no issues with palm oil except when I eat too much of it - it leaves my hair too conditioned and flat.
    • CommentAuthorKenuto
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2017

I can not tolerate rapeseed oil, Canola oil. shooting nerve pains and irritability come after first the pain then the other.
    • CommentAuthormaple
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2017

Isn't palm oil high in salicylates anyway? Greasy food made with pretty much any vegetable oil makes me sick to my stomach or gives me asthma attacks. I've given up on vegetable oils, because either they're high is salicylates or have a huge amount of omega 6 that defeats the purpose of trying to get your omega 3 to 6 ratio as close as possible to 1, and supposedly it's better to cook with oils that are higher in saturated fat because they're more stable. I think vegetable oil is about as big a scam as the tobacco industry with the way they demonized saturated fat just to sell more of their inflammatory omega 6 unsaturated fat, and I'm sure they knew the truth earlier but just cared more about making money than whether their product was killing people. All I cook with is butter now. It's annoying having to skip all the packaged food at the grocery store, but the ingredient lists are usually long and scary, and homemade tastes so much better anyway.