Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.2 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorJb
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2017

I am having trouble with multiple chemical intolerances (Oxalates, Salicylic acid, Histamine, plus lactose). There is such an unbelievable relief that I get for figuring it out but need some help navigating.

I've tried my attempts at lip balm ( shea butter, grape seed oil, pure lanolin oil, flaxseed oil) currently using butter as a moisturizer and lip balm but the smell is strong. Plus I feel like oils don't nourish the lips. My next attempt is beeswax, petroleum( not healthy), emu oil ( does it smell??). and cocoa butter.... any product experience that you might think I could tolerate?

Is there any info/blogs that talk about all three intolerances? Theres

Do you take supplements? If so what brand?

More info on me: my symptoms are hives, choking feeling in throat, Ibs, constipation, hair loss, irritability , Brain fog, nasal congestion, depression, anxiety, and serious mood swings.

I've ruled everything out and have found such relief with diet. I'm trying to detox my liver with dandelion root extract but need to learn more about it.. wondering if my lack of greens diet will still be effective to detox with.

Live in the USA.

Thank you for all your help. I've been reading previous questions/ answers and glad I'm not alone.
    • CommentAuthorO Jen
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2017

Go for BIE(bioenergetics intolerance elimination) treatment for allergies and sensitivities. I have cleared my salicylate sensitivity
    as well as food sensitivities and seasonal allergies . You will need a BIE practitioner that has the salicylate kit with about 20 or 30 samples.
    This is head office in Canada http://inht.ca/
    • CommentAuthorO Jen
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2017

You should also do a liver cleanse. I used milk thistle, dandelion root tea and camu camu
    • CommentAuthorwutamess
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2017

I have had success using Dr. Bonners Naked Lip Balm

Ingredients
    Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Natural Tocopherols
    https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Bronners-Organic-Lip-Balm/dp/B00LPC666E/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1488815614&sr=8-5&keywords=dr.+bronners+naked

Caution using anything with Coconut in it.

California earth Minerals helps detox you and replenish your lost minerals.
    https://www.amazon.com/Ion-Charged-Mega-Mineral-Supplement-Detoxifier/dp/B004T73PG6/ref=sr_1_sc_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1488815806&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=terrimin

Be Blessed
    Wutamess
    • CommentAuthorTalismanJ
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2017

Salicylates are a plant's natural toxin. We are not intended to eat these foods such as cinnamon, peanuts, sweet potato, etc. or consume salicylates in our beauty products in large amounts as they place a heavy burden on our liver and our adrenal glands to remove these toxins from our bodies. The trouble is salicylates are addictive to eat for all humans as they trigger an euphoric rush in us when eaten. They also cause inflammation in our bodies. Plus since the 1980's are food has been laced with salicylates from high fructose corn syrup, BHA, BHT, etc. Which explains the explosion of Autism, ADHD, cancer, etc. since the 1980's. You do not have a disease. You have a run down liver and/or adrenal glands that is causing your salicylate sensitivity.

Excerpt from ATP Science.com

Salicylates

Salicylates are organics chemicals found naturally in many herbs, vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Salicylates act like preservatives, they prevent rot and disease and protect against pests. They are stored in the most vulnerable plant parts; the leaves, bark, roots, skin and seeds.

Salicylate load and intolerance

We regularly consume salicylates and our body has to detoxify and clear away these chemicals before they accumulate. We have a threshold for symptoms. Once our salicylate load gets to around that level we start getting allergic style inflammatory reactions.

Once our load drops through avoidance and enhanced clearance the symptoms will often disappear. The symptoms will re appear if your salicylate levels creep up again. If your salicylate load is hovering around that symptom threshold than you can react every time you touch salicylate foods.

Signs and symptoms of salicylate sensitivity
    ◦Headaches, migraines
    ◦Itchy skin rashes such as hives (urticaria), eczema. Itchiness is often worse after hot shower and / or exercise
    ◦Irritable bowel symptoms – reflux in babies or adults, nausea, vomiting, stomach bloating and discomfort, wind, diarrhoea and/or constipation
    ◦Bedwetting, cystitis and increased frequency of urination
    ◦Asthma, sinus congestion, itching, sneezing and excessive phlegm
    ◦Behaviour problems such as irritability, restlessness, inattention and learning difficulties
    ◦Sleep disturbance and sleep apnoea
    ◦Anxiety, depression, panic attacks
    ◦Tinnitus
    ◦Joint pain, inflammation and arthritis
    ◦Swelling and fluid retention
    ◦Mouth Ulcers or raw hot red rash around mouth
    ◦Persistent cough
    ◦Sore, itchy, puffy, watery or burning eyes
    ◦Muscle cramp, tremor, twitch

End excerpt.
    • CommentAuthorTalismanJ
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2017

I've had similar symptoms as you.

Bad news is salicylates are stored in the kidneys and the liver. So yes you need to strengthen and cleanse the liver so the liver may process the salicylate toxins out of your body. This is why drinking water is crucial as the water helps excrete salicylates out of the kidneys thru the urine.

The red delicious apples, lemons and oatmeal are light liver cleansers that an overworked/compromised liver can handle. Obviously, it is a good idea to avoid alcohol as alcohol overworks the liver.

Please keep in mind you will do more harm than good if you try to heal an overworked and/or compromised liver with strong liver detox pills, beets, etc. as a weakened liver is not in condition to handle it thus making the liver even worse.

The liver is also responsible for the metabolism of fat in the body. I lost the weight as I removed the excess salicylates from my liver thus allowing my liver to function normally again and melt away the fat.

My method heals the liver and the adrenal glands (some of the foods are to strengthen the adrenal glands) - that is why it works with natural (not organic) foods - no medicine - that's the part the doctors don't like as they can't make a buck off my method. :)

Strengthen the liver and adrenal glands and your body will become in balance as God intended.

Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns.

**MODERATOR NOTE**
    Lemons and Red Delicous apples are on the Moderate Salicylate list, Therefore the above suggestion may not be suitable for forum members who have an issue with moderate levels of salicyates.

Here is a link to my ebook on the subject with the rest of my complete method.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06W9GY4FM

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional rather just a person sharing/recommending medical knowledge and/or solutions based off of my personal experience and/or my anecdotal evidence in me overcoming salicylate sensitivity whereas you should always rely on and/or seek professional medical consultation and/or services when dealing with your health and well being.