Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.2 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorMarja E
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2017

I seem to have a combination of fm/cfs and salicylate sensitivity.

I am almost always tired, and almost always dizzy when standing. I used to self-med with tea several times each day, but had to stop due to my salicylate sensitivity and worsening hyperacusis. The thing is I'm not tired *during* exercise or during panic attacks. I may be very dizzy during exercise or during panic attacks, feeling like my legs are spilling this way or that as I run from the dogs. Then I can get nasty migraines *after* exercise or panic attacks. Zinc supplements help a bit. I'm trying to get more exercise, a bit at a time, until I can go a good distance without the migraines. I think they're post-exertional malaise.

Anyone else have similar symptoms? Any idea what's going on?

I am taking glucosamine sulfate, and hope the sulfate will help reduce my chemical sensitivities and eventually my allergies/sensitivities. I also switched from cyanocobalamin to methylcobalin.
    • CommentAuthorwutamess
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2017

Do you have issues with EMS ? I had to put dirty energy filters in my electrical outlets. I also had to remove my cordless phone and if I am by my WIFI box, it will make me extremely tired to the point of falling asleep. I use to get bad migraines but they have lessened.
    Have you tried taking Epson Salt Baths ? I had really bad reactions to taking Glucosamine.... My hair started falling out by the handfuls and I was flushing extremely bad. My Glucosamine did not have anything bad on the label but also did not tell me what it was made of ... After calling several times to the manufacturer, I found that it had CORN in it. I dont have much success taking synthetic pills.

Be Blessed
    Wutamess
    • CommentAuthorAvatar
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2017

Is it possible you're anemic? It's not uncommon for menstruating women. What you described sounds like low blood pressure to me (who is not a healthcare professional), which can result from anemia. Worth talking to your doctor about.
    • CommentAuthorMarja E
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2017

I can't rule out amemia, but all my blood pressure tests are normal.